This year the 9th International Conference on Future Energy, or COFE9 is organized for Friday and Saturday, July 28, 29, 2017 and to be held at the Embassy Suites near downtown Albuquerque, NM, USA. The Integrity Research Institute, who is a sponsor of COFE9, is collaborating with the ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference and TeslaTech, LLC to present this two-day conference event.
Call for papers, intro talk
Additionally, there will be an extra introductory talk on July 27th at 5 PM for a separate fee. COFE traditionally fulfills the mission statement of Integrity Research Institute to “research scientific integrity in the areas of energy, propulsion, and bioenergetics”. Papers are invited on the aforementioned topics, and can be emailed to IRI@erols.com.
There is also free admission for young people under 21 (student or not). It also includes FREE admission for the 28th and 29th to the concurrent ExtraOrdinary Technology conference going on down the hall if you are 21 and under. It does NOT include admission the evening Social with pizza and a special plenary speaker’s presentation starting Wednesday, July 27 at 5 PM and following evenings starting at 7 PM for only $20/night separate Social/Food ticket.
Speakers and topics
Here is a list of confirmed and Invited Speakers include as of May 1, 2017:
- Carolyn McMakin, D.C. – speaking on “Resonant Effects in Clinical Practice” based on her best-selling book, Frequency Specific Microcurrent (Churchill Livingston, 2011) also featured on the Elsevier Health website plenary evening speaker for joint session of both conferences
- James Dunn – former NASA Center for Technology Transfer Director speaking on new energy developments which he has investigated
- Thorsten Ludwig, PhD – speaking on his scanning electron microscope assisted energy research results
- Glen Robertson – speaking on Acceleration Mechanics for New Propellentless Space Drives
- Mike Gamble – retired Boeing engineer, speaking on his new tabletop experimental model of the Boeing CMG which powers (moves) the ISS and most satellites ? a project sponsored by IRI
- Russ Anderson – speaking on the worldwide efforts to replicate the J.R.R. Searl energy and propulsion device which he has also spent years researching
- William Alek – speaking on Developing Practical Warp Drive Engine Technology
- Aidan Shaffer – presenting personal experience with EarthShip sustainability and renewable energy project that produced a closed system for energy generation
- Josh Reynolds – speaking for the first time anywhere on his lifelong sponsorship of various energy inventors and the fascinating projects that resulted from his efforts
- Don Reed – presenting a proof of principle for scalar electrodynamics which can offer faster than light transmission of information
- Dan Grebenisan – speaking on his new Bioenergetics product discovery
- Robert DeBiase – presenting the results of a yearlong effort to experimentally test his Casimir force production invention
- Vince Marshall – speaking on new energy technology for power plants from the Cherokee Energy perspective
- Nagamany Nirmalakhandan – invited speaker on “Desalination Using Low-Grade Thermal Energy” developed locally in Las Cruces NM at the Arrowhead Center, Inc.
- James Wayne Purvis – invited speaker on “Electromagnetic Angular Acceleration and Segmented-Capacitor Propulsion Systems”
- David Froning – backup speaker – video lecture from Australian university scientist on quantum vacuum propulsion research
- David L. Strom – invited to speak on his “Hyper-Light Antenna”
- Thomas Valone – backup speaker – “Energy Breakthroughs Expected to Have a Public Impact”
- Bino Rucker, MD – backup speaker on rejuvenating health therapies which he has developed in his medical clinic
Location and rates
The dual, concurrent conferences will be held at the Embassy Suites near downtown Albuquerque, NM. Preregistration rates to be posted. Embassy Suites special conference rate is $94 per night. Hotel Reservations 800-362-2779. HOTEL reservations conference code is “TTI” .
NOTE: You receive FREE admission to the ExtraOrdinary Technology conference during the two days of COFE9 with your COFE9 registration!